Transfer and Ambulation
Helping you move freely and safely.
We provide ambulation and transfer services for seniors who have difficulties in moving. We train our professional caregivers to assist our patients with standing, walking, positioning, and transfers. They are also trained in the proper techniques and safety precautions of using assistive equipment.
We also educate our clients and their families on how to do it properly to avoid injuries and accidents. The first step in ambulation is to assess first the seniors’ physical state, their ability to move, and their current pain levels or injuries.
We provide the following services:
- Assisting a person to a dangling position
- Helping someone sit up using the arm lock
- Helping someone stand up
- Using a transfer belt to assist with ambulation
- Assisting with walking for someone who uses a cane, walker, or crutches
- Helping someone move from a bed to a chair
- Transferring someone using a mechanical lift
- Turning someone in bed
- Moving someone up in bed
We aim to help our clients in every possible way and improve their quality of life. If you have questions or concerns about our services, please don’t hesitate to call us.